The awards will be judged by a panel of carefully selected individuals, who are independent and bare no conflict of interest.
The judges will individually score each nominee using a set criterion for each category, post which a judging day will be hosted where the winner will be chosen.
Entries must adhere and understand the following:
- All submissions must be sent across before the 20th of January 2019.
- Submissions must be received by the final deadline to qualify.
- Entries that include the use of illegal media or practices will be disqualified.
- Judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries into another category if deemed appropriate
- We are unable to offer feedback on specific entries.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- The bulk of the work must have been carried out in the 12 months leading up to the entry deadline.